Most dangerous

It has become so popular because it is three times cheaper to produce and buy than heroin and the intense high lasts for an hour and a half.Dubbed ‘the drug that eats junkies’, it rots from the inside, causing such severe damage to tissue that users suffer from gangrenous sores which open all the way to the bone.
Continual use of Krokodil causes blood vessels to burst, leaving skin green and scaly among addicts eventually causing gangrene and their flesh to begin to rot.

The drug, whose name means ‘crocodile’ – reportedly a reference to the way it turns users’ skin scaly – also rots their brains.People will try anything for a quick high, even at the risk of rotting limbs, amnesia, heart attack, and cannibalism.Krokodil is a sickening cocktail of over the counter painkillers, paint thinner, acid and phosphorus. In some cases, petrol is also added.
A woman named Endy decided to take the krokodil drug…..it is a homemade drug using some products of the pharmacy… so she decided to insert the drug into her vagina where it should actually been inserted…. After some hours Endy couldn’t control herself and could not stand on her own feet… and may to death.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: